what the heck is THis?

i have a gross question ..i just got surgery and got lap and diagnosis with endo stage 1..ive been off the b.c. for a month now,and had sex with hubby couple weeks ago,now i have this nasty snotty discharge coming out of me everyday for a few days now> what the heck could this be? maybe im pregnant? i have no idea??
Best Answer
I doubt it is semen if you haven't had sex for a couple of weeks.

Could be ovulation mucus or some kind of infection. If it doesn't pass in the next few days then I would go see your doctor. Could be a bacterial infection or it could be nothing!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't know about herpes. You could probably do some research via google on that or better yet...ask your doc. It has been years since I was on the birth control pill, so I can't remember what happened when I went off of it either.
Helpful - 0
yeah,ive only had sex once and it was 2 weeks ago. could it be linked with herpes? ive had genital herpes for 2 yrs..but i talked with another woman that says she had the same exact thing happen to her after she quit birth control...
Helpful - 0
Is it around your ovulation time?  I get that "snotty" stuff and they call it egg white cervical mucus (ewcm).  
Also, like psat said, could be just hubbys "leftovers" coming out.  

Is it doing it on it's own or just after you have sex?  This is only happening since you've had the surgery?  I had the same surgery and I didn't have anything like that afterwards, but I do get that around ovulation time.  Anyways, best of luck either way!! :)
Helpful - 0
could it possibly be his sperm coming out(sorry tmi) as this happens to me sometimes its not nice...you could posibly be pregnant wait for another 2 weeks and do a hpt good luck xx
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community