Pregnancy Community

what yall ladies think ??

So i had an ultrasound at 24 wks i believe and they told me it was a girl ..I did the chinese gender prediction and it said boy not 1 person has told me im having a girl everyone says im having a boy .. With my daughter i had every pregnancy sympton and now im feeling great except for the weight gain ..i noe i should go with what the ultrasound said but sometimes theyre wrong too so im so confused ... My doc said im not getting another ultrasound
#1 gender calendar and observation are just wives tales and for fun. If at 25 weeks there was no penis there is not a penis
If you need reassurance buy another ultrasound from an independent location
My mum did the chinese thing for me and it said girl, we were having a surprise baby so I didn't really listen to her,...my son was born 6.5 weeks ago lol   the only thing thats accurate is your scan - the way you carry your bump (neat, big, high low, front or all round), and symptoms ir heartburn, nauseaand even heart rate - none of these are indicative as to what the sex of the baby will be...they're all just for fun :) x
the chinese calendar told me i was having a boy and that was what everyone thought based on my cravings and how my belly was sitting but it was wrong im 100% no doubt having a girl..
I had a friend who was told she was having a girl threw out her whole pregnancy. So she went and bought everything girl. Then when the baby was born it ended up a boy. So it doesn't matter how far along you are, they can be wrong.
I'm in the same boat. I had a scan at 19 weeks and they said girl, everyone I've showed my ultrasound to automatically thought boy. It is very frustrating, i don't won't to buy things and recieve things for my baby shower for a girl and it end up being a boy. I don't really care the sex, I just want to know for sure.
I did the gender calandwr thing before and after my ultrasound and before it said girl then I I'd ultrasound and it's a boy and I went home and did the calendar and it said boy! Come to find out I typed my info in wrong the first time! I'd go with what the dr says! Or you can save up money and pay to get another ultrasound if you are really skeptical
The only way to miss a penis is either old equipment, a bad tech, or they mistook the penis for a swollen vulva. This is what I'm training for. With the advances made for capturing these images it's almost impossible to mistake after 20 weeks but like I said...inexperience and old equipment make the world of difference
Genessis12 I feel EXACTLY how you feel!! I was just told a girl but I'm only 18w chinese calender did say a girl but thats only a 50/50 thing EVERY gender quiz said a boy I been feeling good my whole pregnancy. I'm just going to wait until I'm about 28w for a 3d/4d u/s for confirmation because hubby thinks her puffy vagina is a ball sack and her legs werent open so he is making me second guess the tech lol but only thing you can do is get a 2nd professional opinion!