Pregnancy Community

white discharge

normaly my period is 30-32 days now 37days gone but period not started i belive i am pregnant but suddenly i have little milky white discharge came
it is symtom of what i dont know pls clear me
could be yeast infection. Worth going to see a doc to see for sure
hey there,  the discharge is nothing to worry about, it is normal for tthis to appear both before your period and when you are in early pregnancy. I have heard of alot of women that have indeed been pregnant say that they had alot of milky no smell discharge before they got their BFP. Unless the discharge is a funny colour or smelly it is probably normal, you will have to take a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy however because discharge or cevical mucus is a terrible way to predict pregnancy, good luck and I hope you get the result you want. :) x