Pregnancy Community

white vaginal discharge

Is it normal to get thick white vaginal discharge during pregnancy that itches the vaginal area and has a not so pleasant smell?
I believe it's normal. I've had that my fist pregnancy and this pregnancy as well, .

Bump
Oh I didn't read the itchiness. Lol oops idk you might ave yeast infection if you're itchy
That sounds like a yeast infection which is common during pregnancy I also have had a thick white discharge with a tinge of a smell but I took a pap that came back normal I insisted to my on that it was something wrong he did a more in detail pap where he took a small piece of the inside skin and everything was still normal and I still have that discharge I want to say its normal but I'm no doctor you should definitely ask yours good luck
Yeah the white discharge is normal I believe so too. Not the itchiness though. I went for a checkup and I did have a mild yeast infection which is common.
I went to my doctor and they told me it was normal but not the itchy part for that they gave me a vaginal cream and i'm suppose to use it for 2 weeks and i really hope it works because the itchyness can be embarrasing at times so imma keep my vingers crossed.#thanx u guys ♥
If ur tested for yeast infection (for divine too) and nothing comes up maybe switch body wash or avoid any products down there for awhile as u may develop a sensitivity to certain things