Pregnancy Community

who had these signs bb4 their missd period?:/

im due for my period n 4 days. Past week or more i have had lower light belly cramps right above the pubic line, past about 3-4 days my breaste have grown n become very sore, i have only felt sick a few times n got sick once. 2 days ago  i became constipated and about  3-4 days ago gas startd.
I always felt that way,just before my period.see if your late then test.
Who has had these and were pregnant?
When I was pregnant the first time I felt symptoms about 2-4 days before AF was due.  Mostly tired, morning sickness, and food cravings.

The scond and third pregnancies about a week before AF is due I felt tired, and morning sickness, then about 4 days before I started to have issues with some foods.  I took a test this time because (I LOVE sushi), and got sick from it two days in a row.
thanks. Ne one else?
Sounds like your period is beginning to start. when was the last time u had unprotected sex, u seen to leave that out every time.  If you want help you gotta give all the information
last  period was january 19-24 had sex feb 1st