Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

who had these signs bb4 their missd period?:/

im due for my period n 4 days. Past week or more i have had lower light belly cramps right above the pubic line, past about 3-4 days my breaste have grown n become very sore, i have only felt sick a few times n got sick once. 2 days ago  i became constipated and about  3-4 days ago gas startd.
78 Responses
283175 tn?1295540865
I always felt that way,just before my period.see if your late then test.
Who has had these and were pregnant?
1128483 tn?1277343886
When I was pregnant the first time I felt symptoms about 2-4 days before AF was due.  Mostly tired, morning sickness, and food cravings.

The scond and third pregnancies about a week before AF is due I felt tired, and morning sickness, then about 4 days before I started to have issues with some foods.  I took a test this time because (I LOVE sushi), and got sick from it two days in a row.
thanks. Ne one else?
1123420 tn?1350564758
Sounds like your period is beginning to start. when was the last time u had unprotected sex, u seen to leave that out every time.  If you want help you gotta give all the information
last  period was january 19-24 had sex feb 1st
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.