Pregnancy Community

will hypothyroidism stops getting pregnancy

i m having 20 yrs i m suffering from hypothyroidism by birth  i m worried that i will get pg or not plz reply me will hypothyroidism will effect getting pg
My sister gas an over active thyroid and she has two children. It shouldn't prevent you getting pregnant.
I have an underactive thyroid and I am 26 years old with 2 very healthy children. Yes having a thyroid problem is very serious and can affect your existing pregnancy or if you are able to have children. However, if you are on medication then you should be fine. Do you have a doctor? Are you seeing an endocronologist or on medication? I have to take Synthyroid for the rest of my life but it keeps my thyroid levels under control.

thanks for information thank u so much :-)
thanks for gvng reply