A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
7765842 tn?1406963224

wind...

if yur easily offended by bodily functions dont read this...
anyway im 37w tomorrow and since last night ive been having really bad wind and its been like proper huge trumps haha! like man farts.
and had a looser bowel movement this morning.
not having any pains or anything but i mean, is this normal? ive been fairly windy throughout my pregnancy but this is a whole new level lol...
7 Responses
7765842 tn?1406963224
anyone?
7765842 tn?1406963224
no then...
Lol it may be normal
I think its normal . I know when you have the runs its usually a sign oglf early labor.  
I have a lot of gas Nd constipation and I'm on like 4 weeks 2 days!  Pregnancy changes our digestive system so from what I've heard gas is normal :)
8023513 tn?1404352955
I can't answer your question but I'm exactly the same!! 37 weeks and I've confined myself to the bedroom with the window open... it's horrible.
7765842 tn?1406963224
ahh im not alone!!
i know your digestive system changes and i know it all gets squished up so baby has room to play lol. but its a significant change in my 'normal' passing gas routine lol.
well as far as im aware im not in labour. id surely know if i was.
glad theres someone else thats like me aha. i also confined myself to my room.x
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.