Pregnancy Community

wind...

if yur easily offended by bodily functions dont read this...
anyway im 37w tomorrow and since last night ive been having really bad wind and its been like proper huge trumps haha! like man farts.
and had a looser bowel movement this morning.
not having any pains or anything but i mean, is this normal? ive been fairly windy throughout my pregnancy but this is a whole new level lol...
anyone?
no then...
Lol it may be normal
I think its normal . I know when you have the runs its usually a sign oglf early labor.  
I have a lot of gas Nd constipation and I'm on like 4 weeks 2 days!  Pregnancy changes our digestive system so from what I've heard gas is normal :)
I can't answer your question but I'm exactly the same!! 37 weeks and I've confined myself to the bedroom with the window open... it's horrible.
ahh im not alone!!
i know your digestive system changes and i know it all gets squished up so baby has room to play lol. but its a significant change in my 'normal' passing gas routine lol.
well as far as im aware im not in labour. id surely know if i was.
glad theres someone else thats like me aha. i also confined myself to my room.x