Pregnancy Community

wine

Is it safe to have 1 glass of red wine a day, or is it 1 glass a week?
To be 100% safe, neither. :)
It's okay every once in a while, but I agree... To be safe, probably neither! 9 months will be over before you know it(:
We just found out i was pregnant, i quite smoking cold turkey, and im only 5weeks acording to the chart my baby doeant even have a heart beat. I was told with my first pregnancy that it was safe, and good for the babies heart beat to have 1 glass of red wine only a day.
Personally, I think one glass of wine a day is far too many during pregnancy. No alcohol especially in your first trimester. But every now and then, I think is fine. I just wouldn't feel comfortable having a glass daily.