wonderful boyfriend <3

I'm so glad I have the most wonderful  boyfriend  and couldn't have picked someone any better if I tryd to be a wonderful father to our son.  He's all about the baby and the same with him and his daddy.  I have a feeling he's gonna be a daddies boy way more than a mommies boy.  When he comes home from work juelian  kicks up a storm, if he has his hand  on my belly he'll  move all around when we're sleeping and my belly is touching him he kicks him till he wakes up and moves. When he falls asleep with his hand on my belly I'll wake up too my boyfriend cuffing  his hand on my belly like he's trying to catch his kicks. He rubs my feet when they hurt my back if it hurts and I can't get comfortable my head when it's killing me. He loves  when I "organize" juelian clothes for the 100th time. Every time we go into a store he wants too go look at baby stuff. He's just the best.  And I love him so much.
congratulations -_- lol
So happy for you mama! I've got a very wonderful boyfriend as well :) it's amazing how we got so lucky with such great men
You are one of the lucky ones :) hopefully your man keeps it up
Awww That so Sweet lol! is almost same as My Husband! Lol me and My husband gonna have a baby Boy He name will be Angel and i am 35w 3d! I lovee my Husband when I cravinq of somethinq He Run To Buy My craving Food lol!! How Long Yuh Are???
6 months and 3 weeks.  That's about the only thing he won't do if he's out he'll pick me up something  but usually my cravings are late and it's stuff like spaghetti lasagna brownies Lol
My boyfriend is the same way and ilove it,my baby girl will definitely be a daddy's girl
Now it's time for the boyfriends to become husbands. They need to step it up and quickly before the little one comes! It's time for you all to be a family.  Congrats!
There's no need to marry just because of a baby. If the relationship is working then it's working. Marriage and procreation have nothing to do with Ken another and there is NO shame in having a baby without being married first.
Maybe one day.  We're both really young ( 19 & 20 ) so we're not rushing

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community