Pregnancy Community

working to strenuous at 8 weeks?

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and have recently been helping with the cleaning during a remodeling of a four story house I've been having to scrub tile and wood floors on my hands and knees sweep mom climb up and down stairs clean all the bathrooms and kitchens I've been very sore the last few days and last night I had sharp pain in my right side which has now went to my left side should I be concerned?
That's probably just your uterus or stomach growing pains but I'd say stay away from the cleaning stuff well the smells,also you don't wanna stress your body out be careful nows a time you can easily lose your baby from doing too much but goodluck :)