Prostate Cancer Community
967 Members

Colon Problems =-/

I have a pretty sexual back ground. I guess i tried too many ways for sexual pleasure. i've had things inserted into my rectum. and years later, i now have lots of small bumps around the hole and a little in the hole. what can this be? i feel wierd enough asking such a thing. but im too scared to go see a doctor face to face about it... if you can guide me into the right direction, or answere this question, that would be terrific. thanks
Don't be ashamed in consulting a doctor.
There are numerous reasons for this condition.
To point the culprit, a clinical examination is at least required.
A report from Missouri Medicine argues that, despite earlier media coverage, increased omega-3 fatty acid intake does not increase prostate cancer risk.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize