Prostate Cancer Forum

Testicle Pain after Bowel Movement

I am a 47 year old male in good health. Normal bp and such. I don't drink, smoke, or take drugs. About 8 weeks ago, I noticed that after urination, I would have the urge again within a minute or two. A small stream or several drops would be all. 2 weeks ago, about 10 minutes after a bowel movement, I had a severe pain in my testicles and lower stomach. This has reoccured several times and seems worse when I drink alot of cokes during the day. Drinking a large glass of water seems to help. The pain lasts anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. I am currently taking effexor, synthroid, allegra, and crestor daily.
Hello Sir,

It sounds like your urinary problems are related to your consumption of caffeine or how much abdominal distension you might have. A good place to start for you if you are not having other symptoms would be to attempt to regulate your diet, try drinking more water and less carbonated beverages. Also if the pain becomes unbearable it is best to report to the emergency room. Stretching of nerve fibers due to abdominal distension might be the problem here, solution being not to distend your abdomen as much. See how that works, also if you are experiencing voiding symptoms, it is appropriate for a man of your age range to have a digital rectal examination and PSA levels drawn as well.

Thanks!
A related discussion, continued was started.
A related discussion, pain in balls was started.
A report from Missouri Medicine argues that, despite earlier media coverage, increased omega-3 fatty acid intake does not increase prostate cancer risk.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize