Prostatitis Forum

Incomplete emptying? 23 years old.

sometimes when I urinate, To get out that last quirt, I have to reach under my penis and put pressure on the urethra at the base of my scrotum. Otherwise, when I put things away it could leak from a couple of drops to a couple of CC's of urine.

I am 23 years old.

Also,

For the past 12 months or so I have had an occasional reoccuring dull flank pain in my lower right side. It feels like it's 'below the muscle'. It's very mild and only a slight nuissance. I have not have any other symptoms associated with it (fever, nausea, etc.).

Also, it's almost a mild throb or very slow pulsing when it occurs.

I don't know if this could be related, but whenever I drink alcohol I urinate A LOT. more than the average person, every 5-10 minutes once I've had 3-4 beers and it's almost as if I'm urinating more than I'm consuming. the urine is clear and as if my body is filtering as fast as I'm consuming. When I drink, I probably have 2-3 beers every 2 hours for a span of 2-4 hours. I have 6-8 beers once every 1 or two weeks, usually in a 2-4 hour session.

Could this be serious? I want to get it checked out, but I was going to wait for the next year. The pain has not got any worse or frequent. I also hear of a lot of flank pain cases being dismissed.

Any opinions?
Try Waterfall D-Mannose - it's that strange sugar that binds to bacteria. Said to work against bacterial prostatis and cystitis probs. And mannose is a natural anti-inflammatory too. And you have to ejaculate regularly to get rid of infected fluids. You might want some help with that. Sorry - not volunteering :) Mandy
A related discussion, friquent urination was started.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.