Psychopharmacology Community
130 Members

After my Abilify withdrawal..

First of all I'm sorry for my english level witch is bad but i'll try to explain myself 'cause I dont feel good these days..
I stopped using ativan 1mg and abilify 2.5mg after my psy told me. But after stopping theme I realised that I faced some SIDE effects such as : depression , difficulty eating sometimes , sometimes high heartrate , lighheadness or some kind of weird feeling ( like being alchoolised 7/24 ).I stopped taking them 2 weeks before and I'm really anxious of myself. I don't have any psychological problem no more but this weird feeling is killing me, I'm only 17 and want to feel great as soon as possible like before.. How long these side effects will last? I can't concentrate and want to be better, I'm here to listen any kind of advice thank you all..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.