Psychopharmacology Community
130 Members

Effects after Upping Abilify normal?

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, and Bipolar II. For treatment I am currently on 40mg Prozac, 10mg nortriptyline, and 4mg Abilify. And 5mg Diazapem as needed.
After recent flare ups my psychiatrist upped my abilify from 2mg to 4mg. Today is day 5 of the new dose and so far I am having the following:
I am very shaky and jittery. I feel like my heart is pounding fast and my chest feels sore. I cannot sit still I feel like I must be up doing something but don't have the energy to do anything. I was wondering if this was normal after upping the dosage? I am about to take one of my Diazepam and see if I can calm down.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.