Psychopharmacology Community
130 Members

How long will it take zoloft bump up to work

Hi, I was on lexapro 10 mgs, which worked fine for one year.  Then I got my anxiety back.  He upped to 20mgs, which did nothing.  He suggested I go back to zoloft which once helped me.  He cross tapered me to 100 mgs of zoloft.  I was on 100 mgs for two weeks and still the same.  Just 4 days ago, he upped it to 150.  When should I start to feel effects.  Thank you for any information you can give to me.  I truly appreciate
I had lost tolerance to zoloft 16 months ago.  Do you think it could work again.  I am sooo upset.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.