Psychopharmacology Community
130 Members

Stopping Lithium Carb ER

What is the best way to quit your medication.  I don't think cold turkey is the best way.  I do not take a high dosage.  300mg a day of Lithium.  Can I cut the tablet in half?  I have stopped some of my medication already and haven't had any problems.  My plan is to clear my body of all medications I have been taking and start a holistic approach.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.