Pulmonary Hypertension Forum

If you have fibrosis on your lungs, will it get worse no matter what?

My husband visited the er this weekend. He was told he had fibrosis on his lungs. He failed a pulmonary function test today. He is now being referred to a pulmonary specialist. He was told this is from working and breathing in with wood dust. My question is, Is this the same as Pulmonary Fibrosis? Will this get worse even if he stops working with the dust?
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.