Radiology Community
522 Members

Dizziness, Wobbliness, Imbalance, Numbness in left cheek, should i go to ER?

I had a car accidient 9 weeks ago. Diagnosed with Cervical Subluxation and Cervical Radiculopathy. Last night my breathing was really slow and wife suggest lowering collar slightly, felt a pop/crack and slight movement. 30 minutes later i frlt dizziness and wobbliness which is still occuring today. I am in process of seeing the Nurosurgery and nurology clinic before Feb 7th/11th they are going to move it to am earlier date. But clinic is closed today due to snow hitting Alabama. Wondering if I should go to ER??
Your symptoms are concerning. The onset of dizziness and unsteady gait are considered an emergent situation. Please head to the ER and get checked out. I wish you all the best in your recovery.