Radiology Forum

Can anyone see feces on this xray?

Hello I was wondering if anybody could see feces on my xray. This xray was took after I had a complete clean out with golytely but I still felt consipated and have symptoms of constipation.

I was wondering if one can see feces on xray or can they also be missed?

I feel whatever feces are in this xray are what is preventin me from emptying my bowels properly. Because this xray should show 0 feces.

Is it possible to miss feces on this xray?

http://postimg.org/image/620rbr3rx/

Thank you for your time.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.