Ranaesheart Weight Loss Success Tips Community
32 Members

need help with losing weight

Hi to all.  I'm a 49 y/o woman with severe neck and back pain and I've had four surgical procedures done since 2005 on my spine.  So needless to say I'm limited in what exercises I can do since I can't walk for more than a block without my legs going down and I can't sit for more than 20 minutes without back pain and I canlt lift anything overhead because of neck issues. I do WII fit 15 min X 2 times a day (stretching/aerobics/yoga) and moderate what I eat but I'm not getting muchof a result after three weeks. Any Advise?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.