Rant & Rave Community
12 Members

IOS7

My IPhone has turned into a land line!  I have to charge it 3 times during a 24hr period.  Also my company email doesn't work the same anymore.  I keep getting messages saying my my outgoing information does not match. And I can't send email from my hand held devices at all since I down loaded this stupid IOS7 operating software onto my IPad and IPhone.   Was working just fine before.   I checked and removed and added my email account over and over and am now thinking I need to remove this software.  Another day I'm see setting up my devices.  I'm really annoyed with this.  
Does anyone know a fix?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.