Aa
A
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
2.56k Members
1652106 tn?1301728026

Adult patient with Langerhan's Cell Histiocytosis & many ymptoms of other disorders

Dr. Nicolson, are there any clinical trials for patients with Langerhan's Cell Histiocytosis that are adults?  Is this disease autoimmune or cancer or both?  Dispite trying to maintain activity levels I find myself tired all of the time, swollen with any activity the day after, and in excutiating pain...from spinal cord injuries or this disease? or both?  I can't keep weight on, and my teeth are once again beginning to rot from the inside out...doesn't this in itself cause a person to feel ill and fatigued?  Grrr., some diffinitive answers and constant medical care that would be up to date on my case would be a nice idea but seems to be out of the question since I am over the age of 18.  I've had several infectious disease such as parasites, valley fever, giardia, mold growing in my sinus cavities, etc....you name it it would seem I have had it.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.