Rare Diseases Community

MSK and primary parathyroid hyperplasia

Hi all!  I am so pleased to have found this group!  Have any of you suffered with inumerable kidney stones and then found out you had undiagnosed primary parathyroid hyperplasia?  I have had multiple fractures in my thirties and osteoporosis diagnosed when I was 33 which told the pjysicians to check parathyroid.  No one did.. i WAS 53 WHEN, AFTER BEING BLACKBALLED FROM HOSPITALS AND IN INDESCRIBABLY HORRIBLE PAIN i LOOKED UP ALL MY HEALTH PROBLEMS AND IT KEPT COMING UP HYPERPARATHYROID DISEASE.  tHE DOCTORS IN MY AREA SAID i DID NOT HVE IT SO SINCE i HAD 15 PLUS STONE EXTRACTIONS FROM MY PANCREAS AND HAD A GOOD DOCTOR ABOUT 400 MILES AWAY DOING THOSE HE RE CHECKED AND ALL OF MY PARATHYROIDS WERE BAD/OVERACTIVEi AM NO LOINGER PSYCHOTIC BUT CANNOT GET HELP.  WHAT WOULD ANYONE SUGGEST?  i HAVE HAD MULTIPLE FX, MY TEETH BEGAN BREAKING OFF IN MY MOUTH EATING SOFT FOODS WHEEN i WAS 24  I NOW HAVE DENTURES, I'VE LOST SO MUCH...the worst thing to lose is your self esteem It is so gone.....help?
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.