Need help with extreme dry facial flushing later in afternoon everyday

I am a 53 year old man with extreme flushing and burning on face. All bloodwork and urine tests tests are good for Carcinoid and Lupus. I too have cold hand and feet. Trying to get a CT scheduled. Symptoms are getting worse and have tried everything. Old history of testicular cancer in my 20s and had craniotomy when I was 18 for a brain abcess. There is no sweating here. I am in good shape and don't smoke. Gave up beer and wine. At wits end

You are reading content posted in the Rare Diseases Community

New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.