Need help with terrible eye pain and visual disturbances and more undiagnosed

I have been having such a terrible time for so long with eye pain and terrible visual disturbances. Been to multiple specialists had an mri ct all with no avail. The last few months it’s became debilitating progressing so fast I have no idea what to do. Having to lay in bed with a wet cloth on my eyes for hours upon hours because of the pain. My eyes have became red also all the time. I’ll try and describe the visual problems or at least what I can think of there’s so much. Terrible visual afterimages constantly seeing everything you look at repeatedly, seeing clear outlines of everything you look at whenever it’s bright, tons of floaters, white dots everywhere whenever looking at the sky or anything bright, flashes of light all the time from white to blue or black. Even when I close my eyes I always see blue light even when I’m a dark room with my eyes closed for hours I can’t ever get rid of this.  I never heard of anyone seeing blue like this all the time with eyes closed. Also have an arc of light in the side of my right eye almost all the time, extremely bad light sensitivity, if I see any glare of light or head or taillights or anything it gets burned into my eyes for minutes. I cannot find help it is progressing so fast I’m beyond terrified. I can even look at my phone or anything and look around and see a black outline of whatever I was looking at for minutes. There is so much more going on with my vision and head pressure and so much more I could never list it all. If anyone has experienced anything like this please help me. I have lost all faith in the medical field just keep getting put off months at a time. I have also been having extremely weird pains and feelings In my head muscle twitches almost constantly feeling like I’m going to pass out at times especially when standing up or bending over and so much more. I am scared to death for my life and cannot find help. I Pray more than anything for healing. Please anyone that can help please. Thank you

Go over ALL your medications with your pharmacist, the prescribing doctor, other doctors, and google it yourself with the word "toxicity" and see what you learn. I had similar symptoms and it turned out to be a too high dose of medication for atrial fibrillation. Good luck
Also look up "macular pucker"
Have you found an aswer ?
No. Been going through so much more and so so desperate please Lord for all of this to stop getting worse and see and feel all things improving for the first time. So much more going on and it’s all I can do to cope. Our life in general and vision and eyes mean more than anything physically. Started a new neurologist but this has grown into a monster I went from working all day everyday going any and everything to now I can’t remember how great it is to go to a store and look around and enjoy it. So desperate for all life back and my vision and eyes the way I used to be. Have posted so many places trying to find help and now it’s gotten so bad I can’t do anything normal and Prsying with everything in me for relief from all things new things going on and these absolutely tormenting vision problems and eye pain to please finally start letting up and healing getting better in every way never any worse or like this. I am so desperate it’s unimaginable just to live and see normal and be pain free live a great wonderful life like I had.
Im developing the same thing in comparison  to You its online 3,5 months, a lot of doctors every examin  perfect and I still cant live normal

You are reading content posted in the Rare Diseases Community

New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.