Rare Diseases Community

Rash Problems.......again!!

When I go outside everyday I look at my legs and they have red bumps on them and they itch but there not bumpy. And when I come back inside they go away!! I'm so confused!!! And when I take a hot shower my legs get the bumps on them again! Am I allergic to the heat???
How are you? A physical allergy may have triggers or stimulus such as cold, sunlight, heat or other stimuli that cause sweating, vibration and even physical pressure. It is important that you avoid the stimulus. This is said to be due to changes in  a protein in the skin.  The symptoms such as itching and rashes or hives  tend to develop within minutes of exposure to the physical stimulus. Over-the-counter antihistamine medications may help relieve the itching.If it persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.