Rare Diseases Community

hard moveable lump in armpit

Male, 37 yo

I had surgery on my ankle to remove some torn cartilage and drill the bone to promote fibrocartilage growth.  So I was on crutches for 6 weeks.  Had the typical pinched nerves in the armpit and chafing.  Just got off crutches and found a hard, movable, completely painless lump about the size of a pea in my armpit, it feels like it's about a 1/4in deep along the tendon of my pectoral muscle, but I can easily move it.

What could it be?  If it was a lymph node wouldn't it be non-moveable and hurt?  I have been hit hard by allergies this spring, and I had an analphylactic reaction to either the lidocaine or the perservative used locally during surgery (I sneezed under general anesthesia, throat closed up, and eyes puffed shut).  I need to do an allergy test for that yet, but have been putting it off.

Anyway, the lump feels very pointy and you can't see it, just feel it. I'm assuming it's some sort of cyst from the crutches but it's hard and pointy...  any ideas?
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?