Rare Diseases Community

nausea, headache, lightheadedness

Hello dear doctors,
I am a man, aged thirty. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke. I also practice sport regularly. About three months ago, I had a lot of work, so I stayed up late for three or two nights. Immediately afterwards, I fell sick. The symptoms I had are the following: vomiting, dizziness, slight pain in my heart, and diarrhea. I could not even drink water, and I lost a bit weight. I visited a general practitioner who told me that it was due to fatigue, stress, or food poisoning. He prescribed multivitamins (effervescent), medicine containing magnesium, and some capsules for the stomach. After a week I felt better.
Almost a month and half later, I fell sick again, but this time it was very serious. I almost DIED. I had the same symptoms, except diarrhea. It was the most horrible experience I went through.
I visited the same general practitioner. He examined me again: no blood pressure, no anemia, no diabetes, no heart problems (connected my hands, legs and chest to a machine), my leg jerked when he tapped my knee with a rubber hammer, After almost 10 days, I felt better.
Now it has been two months after the second time I fell sick, but some time during the day (maybe once or twice a day), I feel a bit lightheaded and a slight. At times I feel nauseous.
I live alone and far away from my family. No one to rescue me if something bad happens. I don’t know what to do. Any recommendations please? Thank you so much in advance.
How are you? I understand your concern regarding your symptoms and it is indeed difficult living far away from home.  It is good that the previous conditions has resolved. Feeling lightheaded and nauseated may be attributed to a variety of issues such as ear and gastrointestinal issues as well as underlying medical conditions present. For proper diagnosis, direct clinical examination is important. Eat healthy, keep a strong immune system and drink plenty of water. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done also. Take care and do keep us posted.
thanx a million
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?