A
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
2.56k Members
4251682 tn?1351733043

pain in joints, sides vary

I have a pain in my knuckles, wrist, elbow, shoulder, groin, knee, ankle and toes, all on my right side tonight.  What could this be?
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi,
How are you? Do you still experience the pain in your joints? This could be due to a variety of issues such as  injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, osteoarthritis, autoimmune diseases, bursitis, gout, infection like influenza, measles or  rubella. If it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests may also be done to help determine the diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.