Rare Diseases Community

pain in joints, sides vary

I have a pain in my knuckles, wrist, elbow, shoulder, groin, knee, ankle and toes, all on my right side tonight.  What could this be?
How are you? Do you still experience the pain in your joints? This could be due to a variety of issues such as  injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, osteoarthritis, autoimmune diseases, bursitis, gout, infection like influenza, measles or  rubella. If it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests may also be done to help determine the diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?