Rare Diseases Community

weight loss

i am 26 years old, and i probably only weigh 100lbs. i lost 35lbs after my first daughter was born, and when my second daughter was born, i only weighed 113 lbs delivering her. i have endometriosis, and cysts on my ovaries, but i am not sure thats why i am losing weight or can't gain it. please help me.
Have you ever had your thyroid checked or discussed this with your physician? I'm curious as to what lab tests you've had done and if you've had any other symptoms or things going on that you wouldnt think would be related?
What does your doctor say about this weight loss? Do you have any other symptoms besides the weight loss?  I would have my doctor do further tests to see why you are losing weight.  
they have checked my thyroid and checked me for anemia also, so i have no idea whats going on with me.
    I can relate to your stiuation, but unfortunally have no answers for you. I am 22. I have never had any children, and am having a hard time concieving. I am currently struggling with weight loss myself. I am down to 96.4 lbs. I feel terriable. I was diagnoses with endrometriosis and polycystic overian syndrome about 2 1/2 years ago. I too have a normal thyroid. It has fluctuated in the past but currently not showing any issues. I was given a referal to the nutrition center in my home town. I was perscribed ensure. Have you ever been on or thought about taking this. I have seen some improvement, but am still not happy. I will be sure to let you know if I find out anything that may be helpful in your situation. It sounds like we are both in the same boat. Please let me know if you hear anything as well. I am eager to get this issue resolved. Hope that things get better for you.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?