cleft palate repair

Would you please describe the procedure you use for reconstructing a cleft lip/palate?  Thank you
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It will be best for you to go to the cleft lip/palate section of the American Society of plastic surgery web site and they have pictures of how the repair is done. That will be much better than a complex written answer. Sorry, but I think that will be much better for you.

arch s miller ms md facs
Helpful - 0
Thank you for the suggestion on cleft palate repair.  I sincerely appreciate your time.
blonde 1942
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.