Rectal Cancer Community
70 Members

a little scared

the past two days after bowel movements I've noticed a slight amount of blood on the toilet paper but nothing abnormal about the stool such little blood on-the-job toilet paper it probably would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't of looked for it this isn't the only time this is happened I fact the same thing happened a couple months ago or a couple days but then went away a little nervous
If it's bright red color, then it sounds like hemorrhoid. Try OTC prep-H and sitz bath with Epsom salt first to see if it gets better. If bleeding persist with other GI symptoms, then call your doctor for a GI referral for further work up.
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.