Rectal Cancer Community
70 Members

rectal bleeding help!

Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a stool with no pain at all I notice that my stool's surface had bring red blood on it and when I wipe so did the toilet paper had a little puddle of blood but there was no more blood when I wipe again after I got up... I don't know what's going on it scares me even more since I felt no pain, usually I rectal bleed due to my fissures which hurts so much during a stool movement but in this case I felt no pain at all and the blood seem to not come from the fissures idk any ideas? Much appreciated.
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.