ya man i have been there and now as you know i am going out whith a child hood friend
Hmmm... okay so let's see now, how can we define love?
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. 3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like. ie: Would you like to see a movie, love?
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love
12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.
14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
What? All of that is love? How? See what I mean? Take your time people, take your time. You can't define love. You need to know that there is no such thing as love until you actually experience it. I can't tell you what love is. Your momma can't tell you what love is. And evidently, not even the know-it-all dictionary can either. So if you're out there looking for love, um it doesn't know you like that, stop stalking lol. No I'm joking but I just want you to know that there is more to life than the quest for love. So if you've already found and defined it by your own experience, lovely. But if you haven't, that's lovely too. I hate to quote a ketchup commercial but whatever... the best things come to those who wait. Yeah I'm soooo deep ain't I? But regardless of where it came from, it's still the truth. And before I go I want to leave you with the best quote that I've heard about love so far..."Love is when you only want the best for someone, even if it doesn't include you." But I like that your asking what love is, what is it to you? When I got engaged, all my friends were asking me how I know and what it feels like but honestly, it's undescribable and you'll know when you find it.
not every girls are players you have women out there who are true