Relationships Community

Belated Thanksgiving Question

What food/dish reminds you most of your Grandma?  

What recipe/food/dish reminds you most of your mother?  

Good memory?  Bad?
My grandma made this green jello dish(still dont know the real name of it!) but it was to die for.  The relish tray was usually gone before dinner was served and she would yell at my dad and i for eating all the black olives!!  Later years she hid the relish tray from us!!!

My mom made the best stuffed turkey.  Back in the day she would get up real early to get the bird in.  That was the first smell when we would wake up.

Dad loved the Macy's day parade so that was always on, then the football games in the afternoon.  All wonderful memories~