Well, I guess I'll start (ha ha).
1. letter from my mom
2. Dr. Pepper (I gave the pepper up but this sounds like it could be difficult and I might need some caffeine courage
3. peanut butter and bananas
4. Easy, kid #1, kid #2 and kid #3 (husband) and my sister. Oh, can I count dog #1 and only as my fourth?
5. my favorite grey sweat pants. Might as well be comfy
6. Deodorant, cause I need it.
1. picture of my son when he was a child.
2. orange juice
3. chicken and broccoli sprouts.
4. #1 son #2 spouse #3 step daughter #4 dog
5. leguano ballerina barefoot shoes or "tall" mukluks (depending on whether there is winter there); ankle or over the knee socks (d.o.w.t.w.t); shorts or jeans (d.o.w.t.w.t.); sleeveless shirt or favourite plaid flannel (d.o.w.t.w.t.); large scarf or sheep skin parka (d.o.w.t.w.t.); sunglasses a must; head scarf or touque (d.o.w.t.w.t.). Work gloves or winter gloves (d.o.w.t.w.t.); You said outfit right? lol
6. Creme rinse ( i started to use cream rinse lately for my long hair and washing my body and it softens everything - the natural botanicals smell divine and add softness rather than stripping natural oils - if anyone reading this hasn't tried it yet, give it a shot - it's nice not to have to buy shampoo after all these years. This week, i'm attempting to use sugar to exfoliate my scalp, wish me luck ).
1. Picture of my mom and dad
3.Honey Nut Cheerios and raisins
4.Hubby, Dog 1 and 2 and myself?
5.Gray sweats, harley sweatshirt
1. Wedding ring
3. Papaya and potato chips
4. Do I have to bring 4 people or can I go alone? Okay, I'll bring: Husband, best friend, 2 favorite sisters
5 Favorite pants and top, with sweatshirt
6 Curling iron
This thread is cracking me up. I love the foods people are choosing and grooming products. Papaya>!! I'm not even sure I've had that. LOL
1. My bible
3. Almonds & yogurt
4. My weenie dog, hubby, son, & daughter
5. My comfy clothes sweats and tank top