Relationships Community

hi everyone

just wanted to say hi to everyone. i am bored and just wanted to see whats going on with everyone.. my relationship feels as though its falling down hill, i feel as though i have no one. so its nice to be able to talk to pple.. today i babysat a 1 month old and a 3 year old and the 3 year old had head lice, i am just stressing bad, worried my kids will get it, my 4 yr old and my 4 month old and my step son that is a year in a half. i am so worried about it, i cleaned the house and everything. her mom told me that she was done with it and that she no longer has it, i founded active bugs moving i feel so gross right now. why is it someone talks about or you are around it and you just itch.. bugs me.
im so tired of not working id love to work right now just to get away and do something. i am so bored..
so how is everyone else..
ksanden
You are working, you have the hardest job on earth taking care of your kids.  Trust me I know first hand.
lol true to that.
I hope everything is going well for you.  Need to talk you have my email address....