Relationships Community

how to grow sprem in my body

i want to be good with my life partner in sex,i want to grow sprem in my boby which i had lost through masturbating

This discussion is related to How to recover what ever i lost my health by Masterbation.
You body will produce more sperm on it's own and I don't think.  Having more sperm will make u a better lover.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, if you are concerned about sperm production due to excessive masterbation it would seem that there is an easy answer----  don't masterbate as much!  When I was trying to conceive, there were things they mentioned to my husband about sperm production which included not getting into hot tubs (temp did something to sperm production that was not great) as well as wearing boxers verses briefs.  ??  But that is what our doctor said.  

good luck to you!