Relationships Community

mind playing games

Dear Sir,
I am getting married in just 15 days from now, the problem with me is that i am aware of my wifes past relationship. At one point of time i had acepted all the things but the point is that the time i get involve with her i feel very low about her past relationship. I tried a lot to firget the past and start a new life but at soime time everthing comes in my mind. I had made 100 of efforts to bring her in my life. And when she had came i am not happy only because of her past relationship. Rest all the things are fine , she is goodlooking , self dependent. Please help me to come out of this at the earliest as due to this niether i am happy nor i am able to make her feel happy.
I don't think you should get married at this time. I understand it's a big deal to change everything around, and a bunch of people may be upset, or whatever, but this is something you need to work on, find out about, and understand why it's there and where it comes from before making such a big commitment. You have to understand that there is not a chance that things may not work out forever, as is a risk all that marry take even if they are greatly in love, and otherwise feel well not only with their partner's 'skin' but surely their very own themselves.

But your current set up, and the way you are feeling, and also about her, and your obsessions, and all that...it's a disaster, and even that is an understatement.

I just hope you don't hate her and yourself so much that you feel the need to punish both of you.