Reptiles & Amphibians Community
104 Members

my Anole lizard is sick!

my anole lizard wont open his eyes and his eyes are sucked in, he is brown right now, and he can barely move, he can still bite and waddle around, a few minutes before i noticed he was weak i saw my cat fall in his cage but i quickly too my cat out and looked for the lizard to see if he was ok, i found him lying on his back so i picked him up, let him drink a bit and then gave him a small mealworm about the size of his head, he only sucked to guts out of the worm so then i sat him on my bed to see if he wound walk around, he barely walked and he bit me a few times. he is on my mouse pad rightnow and he has had plenty of light and shade.... when he walks his head is down.
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.