Reptiles & Amphibians Community
104 Members

sav monitor seems like nerve damage

My monitor is about a foot long..5 months old. He was fine. Had hom since 1 month. Last night went to feed him he wouldnt eat. Never had a problem with him. He comes to my voice. He was shaking his head uncontrollably. Is leaning to the left and seems to be having trouble walking. As soon as my boyfriend saw him he associated with stargaze in snakes. I dont want to pay for healthcare for him..very expensive if nothing can be done. Like in stargaze. Please help. I am sick over this. I have had sampson since he was 3 weeks old
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.