Respiratory Disorders Community

choking and coughing spells

what is this choking and coughing spells? i am a 50 yr od female i have asthma /copd.........i get these spells and sometimes i feel like i am gonna pass out ....i have a sinus infection in head and ears but now it went down into my bronchial tubes , been taking breathing treatments and spiriva advair and proventil inhaler along with my antibiotic  and prednisone and nose spray, chest exray showed congestion in my chest ..........but i have been pagued with these spells for many years ...........but this past week it has been non stop any body have any insights as to what this could be/
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.