I recently entered a building which I now know to have contained large amounts of asbestos dust (Brown or Blue) at the time I was wearing overalls and a dust mask FFP3 type. Ever since I found out the building contained the dust I have been worried that I may have transferred it to my car, other clothes and houses I have visited. I was in the building for between 40 to 60 minutes. No objects or dust was disturbed and there were no visible clouds of dust. The building has been sealed for 2 years since the dust was discovered. I have had a cough/cold since and I am very worried. The overalls I wore were worn again later, before I found out about the asbestos dust. I have been losing sleep and having anxiety attacks since, am I overreacting?