Respiratory Disorders Community

Could I be having a reaction to Advair?

In Sept I started Advair.  Within 5 days my voice was high pitched and my head was stuffy.  I took it for 1 week (now 24 puffs) and I had a sinus infection with ear infections and bronchitis.  I stopped the Advair and started cefuroxime & methylprednisolone along with mucinex.  After this regimen I was not any better.  The Dr. then prescribed augmentin and hycodan syrup.  I've had a chest x-ray that was negative. Now it is December, I still have the bronchitis/sinusitis along with laryngitis.  I cannot speak at all, still coughing/gagging from drainage/scratchy throat/congested head.  So now the Dr has prescribed the z-Pac and has scheduled me with an allergist.  I have mentioned the Advair several times and wonder if this didn't cause my problems since it all started within five days of first puff.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?