Over a month ago, I was using steel wool to plug holes in the foundation of my garage. I was tearing the steel wool apart (to make it the size needed) and particles were airborne. I was in the garage for 1 - 2 hrs., so I'm sure that I inhaled/ingested some steel wool particles. Afterwards and still today, I feel a scratchiness at the back of my throat and a slight heaviness in my chest. Now, I'm also experiencing some prostate-related issues. Is there any way that inhaled/ingested steel wool particles could have affected my prostate and/or ended up in my urethra or bowel? And what is the likelihood that the steel wool particles will be broken down or removed from my body through coughing, sneezing, etc.?