Respiratory Disorders Community

Cystic Fibrosis and Sleeping Patterns

To be honest it is my friend that has this problem and I'm asking because he is far too stubborn to look admit this kind of thing and I'm worried about him, so here it goes..

He isn't attending school right now because of medicine he is taking at the moment and isn't committed to anything in the mornings so he has  messed up sleeping times. He will stay up until 3-5 in the morning and sleep until 2-3 the next afternoon. He says he feels a lot worse at night, and anytime he has had a certain problem with CF it has always happened at night.
Can how you sleep (amount of sleep, sleeping patterns) affect an illness like CF? Can it become more aggressive?

As I said, I'm just concerned and would appreciate any help.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.