I recently had a CT that confirmed a Granuloma and Calcified Hilar lymph Nodes

I am a 36 yr old female non smoker and over the past few months has started with shortness of breath with activities and occasional chest pain. I'm told this could be TB from a child but I've been tested for TB the past 14 years and every year has been negative. I've also been diagnosed with nodules on the Thyroid within the past couple months. Could this be something other then TB?
Pulmonary calcified granulomas and/or calcified lymph nodes represent sequela of prior remote granulomatous disease. These include infections such as inactive tuberculosis and histoplasmosis as well as inflammatory conditions such as sarcoidosis.

Thyroid nodules are common, especially in those over age 50, and likely unrelated.

You are reading content posted in the Respiratory Disorders Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.