Respiratory Disorders Community

Lung Granulomas

I started coughing up blood clots in May and continued for 1 month. The x-ray and CT scan showed numerous calcified and active Granulomas as well as an old abscess that had burst. I had been ill but ignored symptoms, and they weren't very bad any way.. Numerous calcifications on my spleen and an active growth on my left adrenal gland. The doctor did x-rays, CT Scans, Bronchioscopy, sputum samples, Quantiferon TB Gold, numerous blood tests put me on Flagyl. I was negative for everything inclusing cancer, fungal, NON TB, TB, AIDS, Hepatitis, MONO, and all of the communicible diseases, my white count is a little elevated but not real bad. Just had another CT Scan and the Granulomas are still active. I'm 47, have lost a lot of weight, my cycle stopped at the same time, I have night sweats, small fevers, glandular swelling, but really feel fine. What should I be looking for? I'm concerned that it will never stop.

This discussion is related to lung granuloma   CT scan.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.