Just found this forum. I had Pneumonia in my upper left lobe in January 2017 and had several xrays showing spots then started having Asthma attacks in my left lung 6 this year the most recent was on October 4th, and I had a reaction to high mold count from Mid July to Mid October this year, I was put on Breo by my family doctor after an asthma attack in august. It helped keep my windpipe from having spasms but I had alot of pain in my left lung which lasted for 7 days. I had a CT scan which found several pulmonary nodules with no consultative infiltrate. I was referred to a pulmonologist for further tests had a bronchoscopy which really didn't show anything. So I had a PET scan which showed several nodules some being calcified with alot of metabolic activity, several are also large and very active(Note I came down with the 24 hour flu on Saturday evening 11-16)a subpleural index node in my right upper lobe was 1cm with a max SUV of 3.6 and and multiple non enlarged nodes several of which are partially calcified in my mediastinum and an index node of of 1.6cm with a max SUV of 3.5. I knew of someone who had the same problem with nodules that were hyperactive from an immune condition and went into remission for approximately 9 months then the hyperactivity resumed and he passed from fibrosis in 2-2.5 years. that scared me I'm too young for fibrosis. But I'm having another CT scan in January and see the Pulmonologist again. Mine are more than likely immune related too, a timebomb, I'm prepared for the worse. I hope they calm down. I also have Thombocytopenia, low blood platelets, autoimmune. I'm going ask my pulmonologist how many there are and what sizes they are. It keeps me awake nights.
Update I have an appointment on Nov. 26th for my Vocal Cord inflammation. The 24 hour flu I came down with Saturday probably started in San Francisco at the airport waiting to fly back to Michigan, on September 23rd. I have been coming down with this for. 2 months on top of allergies and an asthma attack on the 4th of October. I turned this over to God, I suspect it’s immune related waiting until January 24th for confirmation from the Pulmonologist after a CT scan the same morning and possibly biopsies. Please keep saying prayers. Thanks